Thursday, November 18, 2010

grow the fuck up

People say guys mature when they start with high school and realize they are in control of their own lives. Well, I can tell you something, mmorpg players NEVER grow up. It's just one of their features, or at least it appears to be.

Had a blast, but it was enough. Learning when the right time is to shut the fuck up; = a great skill. Not much more to say is there now?

Sold muffins today at school. Again. One of the teachers is starting to wonder which grade I'm actually in, since I can be often spotted attending a 7th grade class or raising money with the 9th graders. Who cares, I'm up for helping. It's chill anyway. Had good conversations with Somaya; nice to know there's someone who agrees with me on certain things. :)

Finished the god damn essay for Finnish. Four pages on why the compulsory military service is better than the hired army. I'm glad about how it turned out and stand behind my opinion. Compulsory military service is far smarter and better for our country. End of discussion. Still got that one essay due Friday, thank god it can be a bit shorter. Oh, and hell yea, I'm passing the geography course! Aiming to pass all courses this period. :D

Seems like my life revolves around studies. It doesn't really, it's just that exam week is coming up and the teachers made this period weird by stacking all the work to be done during the last week. I'm still hanging in there, as long as I get my projects sent in on time!

I guess it's time to go to sleep. Let's hope tomorrow is a bit better and I'm able to finish with that horridly complicated book...