Monday, October 18, 2010

as IMDNME.net makes its way to our world...

Back to this shit, again. Blogging is just some type of addiction, and I've got no idea why I decided to continue after my one and a half year break. Since a server crash caused my previous blog to vanish, I lost all my interest in writing. Now that imdnme.net is making it's way on the internet, I wanted to start bullshitting you all before the actual real deal is up and running.

The secret reason behind why blogging interests me again, is that it might just be one way Anna and I will stay in better connection and know what is going on in each others lives. Keeping my fingers crossed she won't just randomly quit writing! Thumbs down for friends that move away right when the exciting times in life begin.


While waiting for imdnme.net to be up in around January - February 2011, this blog will work as a replacement. :)