Saturday, October 30, 2010

messed up week...


Friends. Bleh. One moment you got them all for you and then one of them leaves, or is lost. This week one of my friends left, and I realized there's one I've lost too. Messed up week, I gotta say. Been super busy, had a retake exam and helped with the 70'th anniversary show. This week has been exhausting, emotional, and fun at the same time. I really don't know what to expect next, which things are going to change during the following weeks, and how they are going to change me. 

In some ways I'm sick of acting like you're dead or have been sent to Mars with a one-way ticket, but Joachim showing us that map and the distance, 10,000 km, just didn't make me feel any better. I can't get the image out of my head. Next week might be a bit of a mess, having to attend classes and all without you. I believe with the help of all the other awesome people in school I'll be alright, just not yet. I need some space. I know you'll be back and all, but really, it's just not the same.

I wish I could go back to last summer, when that picture was taken. We were just about to finish grade 9 and had no idea which school we were going to be accepted to. It was a bit exciting, but the main thing on our mind was finishing lower secondary and celebrating summer with friends. Everything was so relaxed, and October was far away. I would die for that feeling and moment. 

Chilling alone in an apartment in Eira leaves me with plenty of time to think. Saw an important person today too, which was great, but now I'm alone again for a change. Well, not exactly alone, there's this bulldog here. She's insanely cute, even though her snoring keeps me awake. Additionally, some Halloween theme movie is shown on TV right now, and this dog, well, she freaks out every time someone screams in the movie. :(

Anyway. Spending the night alone, in peace, with good music and WoW, I might just be able to relax a little bit. This week has been a mess, and I really need some time to think. 
Peace.