Thursday, October 21, 2010

HRC

Shitloads of stuff has happened today, both good and bad. I guess I gotta sort out my thoughts on a few people and events now, so next week and the rest of my life won't be completely messed up. Some space to think about things is what I need, but I won't be getting any until maybe next week? Unless I talk through my thoughts with someone that's also going to Qtis (camp).

How will I be able to study for my retake, finish my religion coursework and take care of all the dogs next week? When will I fit in time to help out Kirsten? Bake the food for the bake sale to help support the grade 9 India trip? Do all my homework so I don't fail my courses, and maybe even see some friends? And most importantly, what will I fix for Anna? Grrrr, insane stress!

Next week is FULL.

Alright, even though the UN quiz was canceled (fuck it -.-), and I'm clueless on how to manage my time, today I got to know which commission I'm in for THIMUN. Sirpa saved my day by telling me that she placed me in the Human Rights Commission, Subcommission 1, just like I wanted. Thanks. <3