Monday, October 18, 2010

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month is here again, in two weeks I heard. I've been hearing about it from Anna for the past two (?) years, and I got to say I'm pretty tempted to participate this year. I know it's something most people would never think I'd get caught up wondering about. Why won't I write then? Firstly, I have no writing skills or plans. Secondly, I've got so much on my mind the outcome could be rather personal. Lastly, writing an insane amount of words everyday on my computer would be a challenge, I've also got WoW, you know. :)

If the topics for each day didn't have to be tied together in something that resembled a novel, alright, I would have a chance. Just ranting about something that pisses me off or cheers me up everyday is easy, just those small things. How to bind them to a bigger piece, maybe say it's someone's diary and they are entries? I don't know really. Would be pretty imba to finish NaNoWriMo 2010 succesfully, though.

I've still got two weeks to chew the end of my pencil and think about it. If I do end up participating, with my motivation, I can't stop until it's over.